Firstly, download the installation file for Hancom Office 2020.
1. Click the Hancom_Office_2020.exe file to begin the installation.
2. If necessary, install the Visual C++ 2013 and 2015 redistributables.
3. Read the “Terms of the Hancom Office 2020 License agreement” and select the “Accept” check box and then Next.
4. Input the your product key number (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX including '-' ) and select either “Full Installation or Custom Installation”.
5. Click the [Next] button. (The [Next] button will be activated after selecting the “Installation type”.)
6. When installation is completed, click the [Settings] button to conduct settings.
7. Click "Customize" to change default settings or functions such as adding language packs.
8. You can choose and add new languages under "Languages" tab and then click OK.
9. When settings are completed, click the [Finish] button and then restart the computer.