You can combine several PDF documents into one PDF document.
To merge PDF documents
- Click Tools > Merge PDF or click the Merge PDF icon on the Home or Tools toolbox.
- In the Merge PDF dialog box, click the Add icon.
- In the Open dialog box, select a drive or folder that contains a file of choice.
- From the file list box, select a file.
You can also select several files to open them at once.
- In the Merge PDF dialog box, click Merge to create a new document.
- Click File > Save As to save a new document.