When you use the mouse pointer as an arrow shape on the slide show screen, the mouse pointer will automatically disappear after a certain period of time if you do not touch the mouse.
To set auto hide arrow mouse pointer
- Run Slide Show > Start Slide Show or press <F5> to start the slide show.
- Right-click on the slide show screen to open the context menu.
- In the context menu, check the selection mark () in front of the Pointer Settings > Arrow.
- Select Pointer Settings > Arrow Settings - Automatic.
- If you do not move the mouse pointer on the slide show screen, the arrow pointer disappears automatically after 5 seconds.