You can create a formatted table in selected area.
To create a table
- Open the document you want to create a table by clicking File > Open.
- Select an area and click Insert > Table.
Or click the Table icon in the Insert toolbox.
- Select the data range you want to use for the table in the Table Format dialog box.
The data range you have selected in the area will be displayed in the edit box by default.
- Select whether or not to Include Headings.
- To set the selected area as a table and apply table formatting, click OK.