You can set picture watermark or text watermark to apply to the document only when you print. It allows you to keep your document secure by adding a security watermark pattern.
To apply text watermark
- Click Page Layout > Watermark.
- In the Watermark dialog box, select Text Watermark.
- To use the watermarks provided by the program, select the desired language from the [Language] list. Select the desired language from Language.
- Select one of the watermark text provided from Text to Input.
Or, Type text to use as a watermark.
- In the Font list, select a font and set the Size to ‘Auto’.
- Select Semitransparent so that the text watermark is dimmed.
- Click OK to insert a watermark into the document.