When you wish to create a newspaper, magazine or index, this function divides pages into multiple columns for the convenience of readers. By using columns, you can improve the look of your document and see more contents at a glance.
You can also make multiple columns with the different width, or create different column styles on a single page.
- Click Page Layout > Columns > Two.
- Click Page Layout > Columns > Column Settings.
- In the Columns dialog box, check Line between under Presets and click OK.
- Line is inserted between columns.
- Click Page Layout > Columns > One to return the columns to one.