Insert audio files (*.mp3, *.wav, *.asf, *.wma, *.mid) into the current slide.
To insert audio file
- Click Insert > Media > Audio.
Or click the Audio icon on the Insert tab.
Or click the Insert Audio icon on the Media tab.
- In the Insert Audio dialog box, select an audio file to open and click OK.
- In the Insert Media dialog box, select Start Media when Playing Slide Show > Click to Play and click OK.
- The multimedia file is inserted in the edit window, and the Media tab toolbox appears.
To record audio
- Select a slide you want to add a recorded audio.
- On the Insert tab, click the drop-down button () of the Audio icon.
- Click Record Audio in the sub menu.
- In the Record Audio dialog box, select appropriate audio quality under Quality.
- Click the Record icon and speak.
- When recording is finished, click the Stop icon.
- Type a name for the audio Name and click Insert.
To record and listen the audio, your system must be equipped with a sound card, microphone, and speakers.
When saving large size audio File
The file may not be saved correctly when large size audio file is inserted in the slide and then saved.