Create a PivotTable
1. Select the cells you want to create a PivotTable from.
2. Go to Insert > PivotTable.
3. Under Select Data Location and Range, choose Cell sheet or Database
4. In Range, verify the cell range.
5. Under Select Location for Inserting PivotTable, choose New Worksheet to place the PivotTable in a new worksheet or Existing Worksheet and then select the location you want the PivotTable to appear, and then choose Run.
6. To add a field to your PivotTable, select the field name checkbox in the PivotTables Field List.
Selected fields are added to their default areas: non-numeric fields are added to Row Area, date and time hierarchies are added to Column Area, and numeric fields are added to Data Area.
7. To move a field from one area to another, drag the field to the target area.