You can protect specific worksheets so that other users cannot modify, move, or delete important data accidentally or intentionally.
To protect a sheet
- Click File or Review > Protection > Allow to Edit Ranges.
- Click the New button in the Allow to Edit Ranges dialog box.
- Specify the title, cell range, and the range password.
- Click OK and then again the same password in the Confirm Password and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Allow to Edit Ranges dialog box to close the dialog box and unlock the range.
You can keep making some changes such as title and cell range while opening the Allow to Edit Ranges dialog box by clicking the Apply buttion instead of the OK button