A Sparkline is a small chart that shows simple patterns using the column and rows of data within cells of a worksheet. Use sparklines to show trends in a series of values, such as seasonal increases or decreases, economic cycles, or to highlight maximum and minimum values.
To create a sparkline
1. Select an empty cell to insert a sparkline.
3. Specify the range of data (in row or column) on the Insert Sparkline dialog.
4. Click the OK button on the Insert Sparkline dialog.
Tip: Need more rows of data? Drag handle to add a sparkline for each row.
After dragging handle:
To delete a sparkline
- Select a cell with a sparkline to delete.
- Press the right mouse button and select Sparkline > Clear Selected Sparklines from the context menu.